Friday, March 25, 2011

My Experience in Google Adsence | Step To Avoid Ban Account Google Adsence


 My Experience in Google Adsence | Step To Avoid Ban Account Google Adsence

The easiest way to make money with Google AdSense. All you need to create and share the HTML code and maintenance. At first glance it seems easy, but it is not. I tell you what you do with Google ads on your site.

Many blogger want have a lot of blog but get no clicks because they want quick money, but if the blog is too long, "breaking down" to search Google, visitors do not get it. Google's Adsense has many meanings, but it takes time to enter each individual account. They do this when you see them, or if there is too much pressure on them. I think that if your account is blocked.
 

I must follow the advertising policy. I know many blog and read their policies, but I think with all the time, look at his command, follow the instructions. Google has changed my three working days of your blog. But if I did not take the initiative for 3 days?

Ah, I actively ordered list of Google AdSense account:

     * do not advertise the title or the title is wrong, because they think these ads on the linked pages consumers may be confused with the actual head.
     * Check the ads "sponsored links " or "advertisements " only. Enter the text ads. If you receive a warning from Google.
     * All pages must be consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment